Samstag, 20. Februar 2016

France Gourmet

On May 4th Mr. Romuald Pieters visited to our class and informs us about the French food company ‘FRANCE GOURMET’, where he works as a CEO. I was so interested in, because our presentations were also about the European food, which we showed two weeks before his lecture. We all know that French foods are made by many recipes and good taste with wine. With all those background knowledge, we listened his presentation with great expectation.

When he came to Korea for the first time, he worked at different field. But he started to miss his country, and decided to make French food on his own. He cares about health so much, so he uses only antibiotic pork. We can buy his product at Hyundai and Shinsegae department store, also on online store.
Mr. Pieters brought some food for us. All of the foods were good and one sausage tasted like gochujang. Mr. Pieters said Korean people like to mix Korean food and foreign food. That’s why he mixed gochujang in the sausage.
It was good time to getting knowledge better about French food and the company “French Gourmet”.

------------------------------------------


Usually I knew that France is famous for food. And as I presented European food once I realize that French food is so various. On May 4th class, I encountered directly French food by "France Gourmet". It was a good chance. Not simply a person in charge of France Gourmet's explain but I could taste foods. So the class was a meaningful. Before I tasted french food, I thought that it is a rich and not fit my taste. But french sausage was delicious. The presenter brought a Brochure that was written about France Gourmet's food. I compared menu and price. If I have a chance I will access France Gourmet's website for purchasing. Thanks to France Gourmet I knew realistic French food.
------------------------------

There was a special lecture by CEO of France Gourmet, which is a french food company, at Europe Trade and Commercial class (유럽통상학) on May 4th. I'm really interested in food, so I like watching tv shows dealiing with food and also like cooking. That's the reason why I made and gave my first presentation "European Food". Also it was so amazing to see some processes that in-flight food is made in detail through last field trip at LSG Sky Chefs company.
Our team gave a presentation about food from German, Franch, and Spain, but especially French food is so famous because it looks fancy, tastes so great and it has also various type of food.
I could keep concentrating on that lecture because that title was what we already dealt with. We could eat some various food including ham and those food tasted so good. I thought that "Oh it's french food tasty!" France Gourmet was established in Seoul in 2013, with the vision of three french to show the traditional tasty of french food to Korea. Mr. Romuald Pieters, the CEO of France Gourmet described that All products must be handmade and Franch Gourmet uses only non-frozen domestic meat. There are four parts of Franch Gourmet's food and it consists of sausage, charcuteries, fresh meat, and cheese and some products are made for only Koreans's taste. All those products can be ordered online or via email and also can be purchased at Shinsegye and Hyundai department store.
There was no opportunity to experience French food even though I already knew that French food is one of the famous food in the world, So it was so impressive time and I'd definitely love to purchase and eat the products of France Gourmet.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen