Samstag, 20. Februar 2016

DeLonghi


HyeongMin Park

Mr. Eric, the CEO of the De'Longhi Kenwood Korea, visited our university to introduce his group to us on June 1. He talked about a brief history of the De'Longhi group, its products, his life, and where he had worked. I was kind of surprised that he didn't work for the group from the beginning unlike what I had thought.

Next, he talked about the each important keyword in the group. First, that of De'Longhi was coffee and Italy as a specialized coffee machine company. Second, Braun was making the juice in 15 seconds and he said this point goes well for customers in Korea. Third, Kenwood was baking and UK style. Finally, I thought each company succeeded well its unique identity so far since the start of the company by these keywords.

At the end of the presentation, he said that Marketing isn't a simple calculation but making customers go to market. And he told the most important thing was 'people' in the company operation. I thought this thing was the secret of so long management.

After he left, our team gave a presentation about household products in Europe and Korea and the De'Longhi Group. The contents were the definition of the household products, its features and its trends in European and Korean markets, the history of De'Longhi group and its subsidiary, financial highlights, product introduction, recruiting process, marketing, visit to the concept store, and etc.

Honestly, I didn't know De'Longhi. The coffee machine that I knew was only Nescafe. But while preparing this presentation, I learned much about the De'Longhi group. Especially, the most interest thing was the Latte Crema System. This system has many functions. I thought I could be able to drink special coffee like a professional barista if I used that machine. Unlike other products, it was interesting that it uses the coffee beans. Because I knew that the coffee machine only uses capsules.

It was the first time to present in English. So it was really hard to prepare it, but it was a special experience that I may not be able to have this experience in the future.

Through this presentation, I am interested in the household products that I didn't usually do at the mart. And I learned that there are different products preferred between Europe and Korea. I hope the new and a lot of product will meet a variety of customers around the world including me.

GeonHo Bae

In preparation for household products presentation, I know that the category of the house hold products is really large. and i know that europe is powerful at the field of household products.
 
On june 1th, Mr. Eric de Castelbajac, CEO, Delonghi, He explained about his company and products with confidence. His presentation is perfect, and products of Delonghi is so pretty and usability. In his presentation, pride was felt. For me it was the reason is why Delonghi is the best company about their territory.
Thanks to the DeLonghi, was familiar with the house hold products. So, for me, this class was a very meaningful. Thank you.

MinSu Kang

On 1st June, Mr. Eric de Castelbajac who is CEO of company ‘De’longhi’ visited to our class and informed about his company. When I heard at first about this company, I had frankly no ideas about that. But I had to do the presentation about this company so, I tried to be interested in this company and I found a lot of interesting information about it. Furthermore, I found that this company is strong in the market of coffee machine. It was very attractive to me because I like the coffee a lot.

After his presentation, I was so attracted to this company. At first, his presentation was so perfect to understand us about his work in Korea. Also, his presentation was a little bit different to the presentation of other companies. He really wanted to explain what he does here and what the business is for him. So, he explained how to do the business with his pictures of work place. He said that the business is not just to have a meeting and a conversation, on the other hand, the business is to show what he can do, for example, he showed the products and how to use this product to his contractors. So, in effect, one of employees baked a cake for the contractors to show how to use their products easily.

In addition, there are 2 different subsidiaries companies, Kenwood and Braun. In fact, I didn’t know about the Kenwood, but the company Braun is so famous to us. Actually, I used the shaver of Braun and I thought that the line of shaver of this company is much better than the other company. So, I realized that this company ‘De’longhi’ is larger than I thought before.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen